Salon Owners lead staff and stylists to success.
1. Approach every system and activity with a “can-do” spirit.
2. Set an expectation that your optimism is unshakable. An optimistic approach begins with self awareness and knowing what your skill level is in regarding success.
3. Next is your ability to use failure as a growth tool.
4. Have the ability to remain flexible in the face of difficulty.
5. Then make the decision to approach challenge, change and every ability with a go get it and can-do spirit. This approach has proven to enlist others support especially when the trials of leading get tough. Be unshakeable in your confidence.
Communicate your can-do approach as often as possible. It sometimes takes a lot of treading to just keep your head above water. Turn off the negative news shows. Walk away from constants complaints.
Many times it’s a negative habit from people, which they don’t even realize. Constantly take in positive messages to stay positive.
6. We have found that the most successful Salon Owner Leaders, who gain willing followers, are those that if change, chaos, and uncertainty characterize the complete environment they take the decisive action much more effortlessly.
7. Exceptional Salon Owner Leaders gain commitment rather than rely on command and compliance. They create a desire in follower’s rather than demand that subordinates fulfill requirements. They inspire rather than require.